International Operations & Relations Management “International Management”
CAC Bank through its International Management since moved from Sana’a to Aden in May 2019 has created very strong links with financial institutions across the globe . These links can be leveraged to ensure smooth trade and payment services, and to access state-of-the-art products from “Big” banks for importers, exporters, corporate houses and clients in Yemen.
The International Management services are also strongly associated with trade finance, treasury, and corporate business segments to offer customised overseas corresponding banking solutions, our services including :
• Import and Export Letters of Credit
• Standby Letters of Credit
• Documentary Collections
• Outward/Inward Swift Transfers for only Trade purpose.
• Foreign Exchange Services
• Treasury & Investments.
• Issuance of Guarantees against counter guarantees of Correspondent Banks (Local Guarantees).
• Issuance of Guarantees (SBLCs, Performance Bonds, Bid Bonds and Advance Payment Guarantees, etc.) through our correspondents under our counter guarantees (Foreign Guarantees).
CAC Bank provides its International Management Services through Swift from Headquarter in Aden Yemen to clients through a wide branches network and responds to current developments and challenges in the local and global markets.
For any further details please contact our International Management at 00967 2 297131.